Me with my good friend and mentor, Julie Ferguson
The theme at this year’s Young Living convention in Salt Lake City was BELIEVE. Think about it – to manifest, you must first BELIEVE. This idea was emphasized throughout the convention by the introduction of new products and a line-up of excellent keynote speakers.
Several new products were introduced, starting with a reformulated Believe essential oil blend. It now includes Idaho Blue Spruce (which is proving to be very effective when used to help release the trauma behind emotional issues).
Other new or improved items include:
· Sample packets of the five most popular oils: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves, and Peace & Calming;
· Two new blends developed to use with "Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World," by Dave Braun and Troy Amdahl, Oola Grow and Oola Balance;
· Thieves AromaBright toothpaste and improved Thieves dental floss;
· Slique Bars* (nutritious snack) ;
· Exotic Oils Collection*: Hong Kuai and Xiang Mao/Taiwan; Yuzu/Japan; Amazonian Ylang Ylang and Plectranthus Oregano/Ecuador; Micromeria/Israel; and Biblical Sweet Myrrh/Arabia; and
· Ningia Nitro,* an all-natural, energy-type drink for cognitive fitness that increases focus, acuity, and performance.
See all of the new convention products here.
*Available at convention only for now.
The fabulous speakers included:
· D. Gary Young, ND, founder of Young Living;
· Darren Hardy, author and publisher of Success magazine;
· Wayne Dyer, PhD (I was fortunate to receive a "transcript" of Dr. Dyer's presentation – click here to read it courtesy of a fellow convention attendee.); and
· Actor/author Clint Walker, who shared his secrets of vitality at age 86, which includes many Young Living products.
Every year the convention seems better than ever! If you would like more information about the products or how to attend the next convention, please contact me. You can also visit my Young Living website at